Biodynamic & Organic Wholesalers of Tasmania
For ordering you must have enabled cookies on your browser.
They are not enabled on your browser.
Click here for more information.
- It is not necessary to register to place an order. The registration process is for customers who anticipate making repeat orders and want us to keep their details on file so that they don't have to enter them each time they order.
- You may use the shopping cart system for ordering (minimum order is $50 for retail orders and $100 for wholesale orders).
- If you elect to pay by credit card we will give you the option to supply your credit card details at the completion the online ordering process. Otherwise, you may elect to phone or fax them to us (Phone/Fax contact details will be sent by email after you order.)
- To order online, go to the price list or product information page which has the product(s) you want to order. Click here to open up a new window (or tab) of the price list index.
- Navigate to the price list page which has items you wish to order.
- Type in the number of items you want in the box next to the price of the particular products you wish to order .
- Click on the "Add selected items to cart" button. You will then see a list of all the products you have just added to the cart at the top left of the price list page, highlighted in yellow. There will also be a running total cost of all the items in your cart.
- Add more items from that page or go to another page and repeat the process.
- At any stage you may view the contents of your cart by clicking the "View your cart" button.
- While viewing your cart you may change the number of items required for any of the products. After making such changes always press the "Update cart" button to finalise this process.
- You can remove an item from your cart by deleting the number or by entering "0" in the box to the left of the product description.
- An estimate of the shipping cost will be calculated after clicking the "shipping cost" link.
- When you have your order as you want it either click the "Checkout with PayPal" button or click the "Continue to finalise order" button.
- You will now enter your personal information which we need to be able to deliver your order to you and communicate with you. You will be asked to choose how you want to pay and what method of delivey you want us to use.
- If you nominate a location to leave an order if you aren't home responsibility for the order will rest with you once our carrier has left the order.
- When completed click "continue".
- You should now review your order. The shipping cost for the delivery option you have selected will be shown. Make sure the order is correct.
- If you wish you can click the "back" button and change any of the information you have entered (or click the back button on the previous page to change what is in your cart or to continue shopping).
- The order is not placed until you click on the "submit order" button.
You may add a message in the comments/questions area and when satisfied click the "Submit order" button.
If you selected to pay by credit card you will be given the option to enter the details. If you wish you may phone or fax them to us.
- If you haven't already registered you will be given the option of doing so using the information you provided during the checkout process. You will be asked to provide a username and password so you can log in to our web site at a future time and place further orders without the need to provide all your information again. (If you forget these you can request them by clicking on "Forgotten login?" near the login fields available on most pages.) Your previous purchases will also be saved and you can access these items quickly using the "My List" feature.
- You will receive an automated email with details of your order and the information you entered. If you don't receive this email within 10 minutes you may have entered an incorrect email address, it may be in your spam emails or there may be some other temporary problem so please contact us as soon as possible to confirm that we received your order.
- We will review your order and if necessary contact you by email or phone to finalise arrangements including the cost of delivery if it was not able to be determined during the checkout procedure.
- We will notify you when your order has been processed.
Please contact us if you need more information.
Providing excellent products with excellent service
web site developed by
comments or suggestions welcome